Posted 11 hours ago
Registered Nurse / Travel / ER
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Currently looking for experienced and energetic ER Registered Nurses for job openings in the Massachusetts area. Interested candidates need to have 2 years of emergency room experience. This individual will recognize and solve life threatening health problems for a wide variety of patients who are experiencing trauma.
Responsibilities of the Emergency Nurse
- Treat patients in emergency situations where they’re experiencing trauma or injury.
- Stabilize patients and minimize their pain.
- Treat a variety of conditions from sore throats to heart attacks for patients of all ages and backgrounds.
- Recognize life-threatening problems and are trained to help solve them on the spot.
- Manage basic life support needs and stabilize patients until the attending physician is available, based upon nursing standards and protocol.
- Record patient's’ current vital signs.
- Obtain specimens for lab tests.
- Work in hospital emergency rooms, ambulances, helicopters, urgent care centers, sports arenas, and more.
- Educate patients on the prevention of injury.
Requirements of the Emergency Nurse
- Nursing degree from an accredited nursing program
- At least 2 years of ER experience
- Solid Supervisory References
- BLS and ACLS required
After decades of working in law, it was time for a career change. I accepted a position at MAS Medical Staffing in early 2016 which was, without a doubt, the best decision I've ever made! MAS Medical Staffing is the most dynamic company I've ever worked for - and growing exponentially! My co-workers, as well as supervisors and managers, are genuinely supportive and demonstrate an upbeat, positive energy, and always friendly. I consider them family! The perks of working at MAS Medical Staffing are numerous. What I treasure the most about working for this fast-growing, energetic company is the recognition, acknowledgment and appreciation received from all of my peers. I am most fortunate to be part of the MAS team!!
Strong community. Solid work life balance, very nice team, interesting work and great incentives to help drive the group to goals.
Great place to be! Recruiters care about the employees they are working with, management does a great job listening to employees, and there is always something fun going on! Culture is fun and lively!