Posted 11 hours ago
Registered Nurse(RN) / Travel / Neuro ICU
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse
Length of Assignment: 3 months
Currently seeking a Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse (RN) for a job opening in the Massachusetts area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of NICU experience.
Responsibilities of the Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse
- Provide primary health care and emergency services to high-risk newborns and infants.
- Perform high level diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Use and monitor technology that allow NICU patients to breathe
- Comfort distressed babies and recording their progress.
- Initiate emergency evaluation and treatment.
- Make appropriate referrals for consultations.
- Coordinate discharge planning.
- Participate in ground/air Neonatal transports.
- Administer medication.
- Provide staff education in addition to patient and family education and support.
- Maintain clinical competency and keep informed of current neonatal nursing trends and developments.
Requirements of the Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse
- Current RN Licensure
- Nursing degree from an accredited nursing program
- Minimum 2 years of NICU experience
- BLS and NNRP certifications
Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
After decades of working in law, it was time for a career change. I accepted a position at MAS Medical Staffing in early 2016 which was, without a doubt, the best decision I've ever made! MAS Medical Staffing is the most dynamic company I've ever worked for - and growing exponentially! My co-workers, as well as supervisors and managers, are genuinely supportive and demonstrate an upbeat, positive energy, and always friendly. I consider them family! The perks of working at MAS Medical Staffing are numerous. What I treasure the most about working for this fast-growing, energetic company is the recognition, acknowledgment and appreciation received from all of my peers. I am most fortunate to be part of the MAS team!!
Strong community. Solid work life balance, very nice team, interesting work and great incentives to help drive the group to goals.
Great place to be! Recruiters care about the employees they are working with, management does a great job listening to employees, and there is always something fun going on! Culture is fun and lively!