Posted 2 hours ago
Registered Nurse / Travel / Home Health
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Home Health Care Nurse
RN - Travel - Maine
Currently seeking a Home Health Nurse for a job opening in the Lewiston, Maine area. The ideal candidate will possess a current nursing license and at least 1 year of home health experience. This individual will work outside of a hospital in patients’ homes, providing care.
MAS Medical Staffing employees enjoy industry leading compensation packages and benefits, including:
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous housing stipends and housing assistance
- Health Insurance coverage
- Travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance & reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- MAS Rewards Me Bonus Program
- Recruiters on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone
Requirements of the Home Health Care Nurse
- BSN or ASN required
- Current nursing license required
- 1 years of nursing experience required in a home health setting
- 1 year of Home Health Oasis experience required
- Must possess organization, problem-solving and communication skills to articulate medical requirements to patients, families/caregivers, medical and non-medical staff in a professional and courteous way
After decades of working in law, it was time for a career change. I accepted a position at MAS Medical Staffing in early 2016 which was, without a doubt, the best decision I've ever made! MAS Medical Staffing is the most dynamic company I've ever worked for - and growing exponentially! My co-workers, as well as supervisors and managers, are genuinely supportive and demonstrate an upbeat, positive energy, and always friendly. I consider them family! The perks of working at MAS Medical Staffing are numerous. What I treasure the most about working for this fast-growing, energetic company is the recognition, acknowledgment and appreciation received from all of my peers. I am most fortunate to be part of the MAS team!!
Strong community. Solid work life balance, very nice team, interesting work and great incentives to help drive the group to goals.
Great place to be! Recruiters care about the employees they are working with, management does a great job listening to employees, and there is always something fun going on! Culture is fun and lively!