Posted 25 minutes ago
Registered Nurse(RN) / Travel / PICU
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Length of Assignment: 3 months
Currently looking for a Pediatric Intensive Care Nurse (RN) to fill an opening with a Massachusetts based healthcare agency. Interested candidates should have at least 1 year of acute care RN experience and current BCLS certification.
Responsibilities of the PICU Nurse
- Provide care to critically ill children while offering emotional support to patients and their families.
- Monitor patients and administering medications, nutrition and fluids
- Educate families on the patient’s condition
- Work with other healthcare professionals to carry out treatment plans
Requirements of the PICU Nurse
- At least one year of PICU RN experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
After decades of working in law, it was time for a career change. I accepted a position at MAS Medical Staffing in early 2016 which was, without a doubt, the best decision I've ever made! MAS Medical Staffing is the most dynamic company I've ever worked for - and growing exponentially! My co-workers, as well as supervisors and managers, are genuinely supportive and demonstrate an upbeat, positive energy, and always friendly. I consider them family! The perks of working at MAS Medical Staffing are numerous. What I treasure the most about working for this fast-growing, energetic company is the recognition, acknowledgment and appreciation received from all of my peers. I am most fortunate to be part of the MAS team!!
Strong community. Solid work life balance, very nice team, interesting work and great incentives to help drive the group to goals.
Great place to be! Recruiters care about the employees they are working with, management does a great job listening to employees, and there is always something fun going on! Culture is fun and lively!