Posted 4 hours ago
Registered Nurse(RN) / Travel / Cardiac Cath Lab
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Cardiac Care Nurse
Length of Assignment: 3 months
Shift : Days
Currently seeking Cardiac Nurse (RN) for an expanding team in the Rhode Island area. The ideal candidate will possess a current and active RN License and at least 2 years of nursing experience.
Responsibilities of the Cardiac Care Nurse
- Treat a wide variety of patients suffering from heart conditions as well for care for patients post angioplasty, bypass or pacemaker surgery.
- Perform Stress evaluations and health assessments.
- Responsible for Vascular, cardiac and electrocardiogram monitoring.
- Provide post-op care.
- Manage basic life support needs and stabilize patients until the attending physician is available, based upon nursing standards and protocol.
- Record patient's’ current vital signs.
- Obtain specimens for lab tests.
- Perform all other Nursing duties as needed.
Requirements of the Cardiac Care Nurse
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Current and active RN License
- Minimum 2 years of nursing experience
- ACLS & BLS certifications
- Vaccination records and TB clearance
Clear drug screening and background check
After decades of working in law, it was time for a career change. I accepted a position at MAS Medical Staffing in early 2016 which was, without a doubt, the best decision I've ever made! MAS Medical Staffing is the most dynamic company I've ever worked for - and growing exponentially! My co-workers, as well as supervisors and managers, are genuinely supportive and demonstrate an upbeat, positive energy, and always friendly. I consider them family! The perks of working at MAS Medical Staffing are numerous. What I treasure the most about working for this fast-growing, energetic company is the recognition, acknowledgment and appreciation received from all of my peers. I am most fortunate to be part of the MAS team!!
Strong community. Solid work life balance, very nice team, interesting work and great incentives to help drive the group to goals.
Great place to be! Recruiters care about the employees they are working with, management does a great job listening to employees, and there is always something fun going on! Culture is fun and lively!