Posted 5 minutes ago
Registered Nurse - ICU Job in Medford, OR
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||7:00A - 7:00P
JOB REQUIREMENTSICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobAs an ICU/CCU RN, you will have the privilege of providing direct nursing care to the patients we serve.Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
My recruiter Michelle Erlich and Gifted Healthcare exceeded my expectations! They took care of things without me even asking, were responsive, and made me feel valued. I highly recommend!
My recruiter is Blake he is awesome. All the staff that email you or call you have your best interest to help you all that they can. Thank you Gifted team job well done!!!
Travel ER Nurse
I have worked for RMRG and Gifted for over 10 years. I trust them to help me advance in my career as a nurse. I recommend Gifted as often as I can.
Wonderful company and people to work for!! Been working with them for almost 10 years and love my jobs! Highly recommend Gifted Healthcare!!
Great folks to work with!! Definitely helpful! Great recruiter Bill Peoples!