Posted 6 hours ago
Registered Nurse(RN) / Travel / PACU
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Santa Monica, CA
Length of Assignment: 3 months
Currently looking for a Post Anesthetic Care Unit (PACU) RN to fill an opening with a healthcare agency located in California. Interested candidates should preferably have at least 1 year of Critical Care or 2 years of Med Surg/Post Op RN experience.
Responsibilities of the PACU Nurse
- Assist patients recovering from the effects of anesthesia post-surgery.
- Handle the personal needs of patients post-surgery
- Assess patient condition and checking vitals
- Determine when a patient can be moved to their room
- Educate patients and their families on procedures and medications and answering questions that may arise
Requirements of the PACU Nurse
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Current and valid RN License
- BLS from American Heart Association
- 2 years of PACU experience is preferred
After decades of working in law, it was time for a career change. I accepted a position at MAS Medical Staffing in early 2016 which was, without a doubt, the best decision I've ever made! MAS Medical Staffing is the most dynamic company I've ever worked for - and growing exponentially! My co-workers, as well as supervisors and managers, are genuinely supportive and demonstrate an upbeat, positive energy, and always friendly. I consider them family! The perks of working at MAS Medical Staffing are numerous. What I treasure the most about working for this fast-growing, energetic company is the recognition, acknowledgment and appreciation received from all of my peers. I am most fortunate to be part of the MAS team!!
Strong community. Solid work life balance, very nice team, interesting work and great incentives to help drive the group to goals.
Great place to be! Recruiters care about the employees they are working with, management does a great job listening to employees, and there is always something fun going on! Culture is fun and lively!