Posted 4 hours ago
Registered Nurse(RN) / Travel / PEDS
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Length of Assignment: 3 months
Currently seeking an experienced Pediatrics Nurse (RN) for a job opening in Massachusetts. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of experience as a pediatric nurse.
Responsibilities of the Pediatrics Nurse
- Work with children and adolescents, providing proper healthcare
- Work with a team of healthcare professionals
- Administer vaccinations and immunizations
- Perform basic medical exams and functions like Inserting catheters, drawing blood, taking blood pressure and urine samples.
- Order and interpret medical tests.
- Collaborate with other physicians as needed in order to best diagnose the illness or the injury.
- Prescribe necessary treatments and medications.
- Advise / educate child and parents of healthcare issues and necessary treatments.
Requirements of the Pediatrics Nurse
- Valid RN License
- 2 years experience as a pediatric nurse
- Knowledge and ability to educate and instruct families on illness and disease
- Knowledge and ability to discuss the psychological impact of a child's disease with the family
Energetic, compassionate, and a true desire to make a difference in a child's life
After decades of working in law, it was time for a career change. I accepted a position at MAS Medical Staffing in early 2016 which was, without a doubt, the best decision I've ever made! MAS Medical Staffing is the most dynamic company I've ever worked for - and growing exponentially! My co-workers, as well as supervisors and managers, are genuinely supportive and demonstrate an upbeat, positive energy, and always friendly. I consider them family! The perks of working at MAS Medical Staffing are numerous. What I treasure the most about working for this fast-growing, energetic company is the recognition, acknowledgment and appreciation received from all of my peers. I am most fortunate to be part of the MAS team!!
Strong community. Solid work life balance, very nice team, interesting work and great incentives to help drive the group to goals.
Great place to be! Recruiters care about the employees they are working with, management does a great job listening to employees, and there is always something fun going on! Culture is fun and lively!