Posted 5 hours ago
Registered Nurse (RN)/Travel/Endoscopy
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Length of Assignment: 3 months
Shift : Days/Evening/Night Includes Rotating Call
Currently seeking an experienced Endoscopy Nurse (RN) for a job opening in Illinois. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of endoscopy experience.
Responsibilities of the Endoscopy Nurse
- Provide direct and indirect nursing care to Endoscopic services.
- Prepare patients for treatment.
- Administer medications and treatments.
- Monitor patient during and after procedure.
- Participate in the care planning process and oversee implementation of the plan.
- Communicate with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Document assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
- Educate patients and their families on health-related issues.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and state and federal law.
Requirements of the Endoscopy Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Active licensure as an RN
- 2 years of endo experience
- BLS certifications
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Pass Drug Test before hired
After decades of working in law, it was time for a career change. I accepted a position at MAS Medical Staffing in early 2016 which was, without a doubt, the best decision I've ever made! MAS Medical Staffing is the most dynamic company I've ever worked for - and growing exponentially! My co-workers, as well as supervisors and managers, are genuinely supportive and demonstrate an upbeat, positive energy, and always friendly. I consider them family! The perks of working at MAS Medical Staffing are numerous. What I treasure the most about working for this fast-growing, energetic company is the recognition, acknowledgment and appreciation received from all of my peers. I am most fortunate to be part of the MAS team!!
Strong community. Solid work life balance, very nice team, interesting work and great incentives to help drive the group to goals.
Great place to be! Recruiters care about the employees they are working with, management does a great job listening to employees, and there is always something fun going on! Culture is fun and lively!