Posted 8 days ago
Registered Nurse (RN) / Travel / Home Care
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Home Health Care Nurse
Length of Assignment: 3 months
Currently seeking a Home Health Nurse for a job opening in New Hampshire area. The ideal candidate will possess a current nursing license and at least 1-3 year of home health experience. This individual will work outside of a hospital in patients’ homes, providing care.
Responsibilities of the Home Health Care Nurse
- Provide home care to patients after illness, injury or surgery or with acute health conditions or patients who are being treated with pharmaceuticals.
- Provide a range of specialized nursing skills in home health care, including but not limited to Home Care Infusion Therapy and Wound Vac.
- Work towards helping patients regain their independence.
- Record, assess and observe patient progress, reactions and symptoms.
- Assess the needs of patient and develop plan of care based on assessment.
- Check vital signs of patients, give injections, administer medication and dress wounds.
- Educate patients in line with physician recommendations
- Monitor patients in restraint and seclusion and maintain patient safety.
- Document care in a patient record in accordance with agency, state and federal guidelines.
Requirements of the Home Health Care Nurse
- BSN or ASN required
- Current nursing license required
- 2 years of nursing experience required in a home health setting
- 1-3 year of Home Health Oasis experience required
- Must possess organization, problem-solving and communication skills to articulate medical requirements to patients, families/caregivers, medical and non-medical staff in a professional and courteous way
After decades of working in law, it was time for a career change. I accepted a position at MAS Medical Staffing in early 2016 which was, without a doubt, the best decision I've ever made! MAS Medical Staffing is the most dynamic company I've ever worked for - and growing exponentially! My co-workers, as well as supervisors and managers, are genuinely supportive and demonstrate an upbeat, positive energy, and always friendly. I consider them family! The perks of working at MAS Medical Staffing are numerous. What I treasure the most about working for this fast-growing, energetic company is the recognition, acknowledgment and appreciation received from all of my peers. I am most fortunate to be part of the MAS team!!
Strong community. Solid work life balance, very nice team, interesting work and great incentives to help drive the group to goals.
Great place to be! Recruiters care about the employees they are working with, management does a great job listening to employees, and there is always something fun going on! Culture is fun and lively!