Posted 7 hours ago
Registered Nurse(RN) / Travel / TELE
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Length of Assignment: 3 months
Currently looking for a Telemetry Nurse (RN) to fill an opening with a North Carolina based company. Interested candidates should hold a current RN license and preferably have 1 - 2 years of tele experience.
Responsibilities of the Telemetry Nurse
- Operate electrocardiograms, heart monitors and other devices
- Communicate with patients and their families about their condition
- Administer medications
- Monitor patient’s blood pressure, breathing and other vitals through careful review of equipment and interpretation of data.
Requirements of the Telemetry Nurse
- Current RN License
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider Issued by the American Heart Association (AHA)
- ACLS preferred
- 1- 2 years of Tele experience preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
Must have 1 year of acute care experience within the last year
After decades of working in law, it was time for a career change. I accepted a position at MAS Medical Staffing in early 2016 which was, without a doubt, the best decision I've ever made! MAS Medical Staffing is the most dynamic company I've ever worked for - and growing exponentially! My co-workers, as well as supervisors and managers, are genuinely supportive and demonstrate an upbeat, positive energy, and always friendly. I consider them family! The perks of working at MAS Medical Staffing are numerous. What I treasure the most about working for this fast-growing, energetic company is the recognition, acknowledgment and appreciation received from all of my peers. I am most fortunate to be part of the MAS team!!
Strong community. Solid work life balance, very nice team, interesting work and great incentives to help drive the group to goals.
Great place to be! Recruiters care about the employees they are working with, management does a great job listening to employees, and there is always something fun going on! Culture is fun and lively!