Login to apply using your existing application:
Create an account to manage your application.
|Shift||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Position Type||Travel Nurse|
TRAVEL REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – Case Manager
CareerStaff Travel Nursing is looking for highly skilled Case Managers for travel RN contract opportunities in Redding, CA. RN case managers are registered nurses (RNs) who develop, implement, and evaluate individualized patient care plans. They act as social workers, advocate patient welfare, and serve as a liaison between patients, their families, and healthcare providers.
This facility is a 93-bed acute care hospital offering a wide range of services to residents in both Santa Clara and San Benito counties. Whether for the birth of a baby or a life-saving emergency service, our reputation for medical excellence and quality care is renown.
Gilroy is best known as the Garlic Capital of the World, and home of the annual Garlic Festival in July. But the city is also known for its peaceful residential environment, its award-winning parks, golf course and recreation programs, and for its urban forest, for which the city has won Tree City USA awards annually since 1979. Gilroy is centrally located within a short driving distance of Monterey Bay, Santa Cruz, the San Joaquin Valley, and the San Francisco Bay Area.
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – Case Manager
1. 2 Year(s) of current Case Manager Experience
2. BLS issued through American Heart Association
3. Must be eligible to work in the United States
4. CA State RN License
CAREERSTAFF TRAVEL NURSING
1. Immediate openings
2. Professional recruiters working to place you on the best assignments available nationwide
3. Dedicated internal support staff to ensure your needs are quickly met
4. Competitive Compensation Package
5. Paid company housing or generous housing stipend
6. Travel and licensing reimbursements
7. Pets are welcome
8. Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
9. Referral Bonuses
6333 State Hwy 161, Suite 100
Irving, TX 75038
|Health Insurance Provided:||Yes|
|First Day Health Insurance:||Yes|
|Flexible Housing or Furniture Options:||Yes|
|Reimbursement for CEUs:||Yes|
|Flexible Payment Options:||Yes|
|Pay for Physical Exams:||Yes|
|Pay for Drug Testing:||Yes|
|Coverage Between Assignments:||Yes|