Posted 3 hours ago
Registered Nurse (RN)/Travel/OB
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Length of Assignment: 3 months
Shift: 7:00 am - 7:30 pm
Currently seeking OBGYN Nurse (RN) for a great opportunity in the Massachusetts area. The ideal candidate will possess at least 1 year of obstetrics and gynecology nursing experience.
Responsibilities of the Gynecology/Obstetrics Nurse
- Care for women with health issues with their reproductive system, during pregnancy and birth, and through menopause.
- Help with annual checkups.
- Provide education about physical and sexual health and birth control.
- Administer HPV vaccinations.
- Assist in labor and delivery.
- Provide mammograms.
- Document in writing all care in patient's permanent medical record in accordance with accepted medical/legal standards.
- Provide proper preparation of patient treatment and procedures such as surgical intervention along with post-procedural evaluation.
- Complete Obstetrical/Gynecological assessment for patients including requirements of patient education and telephone triage of ante/post-partum
Requirements of the Gynecology/Obstetrics Nurse
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred but not required
- Current RN license
- Minimum of 1 year full time obstetrics and gynecology nursing experience
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
After decades of working in law, it was time for a career change. I accepted a position at MAS Medical Staffing in early 2016 which was, without a doubt, the best decision I've ever made! MAS Medical Staffing is the most dynamic company I've ever worked for - and growing exponentially! My co-workers, as well as supervisors and managers, are genuinely supportive and demonstrate an upbeat, positive energy, and always friendly. I consider them family! The perks of working at MAS Medical Staffing are numerous. What I treasure the most about working for this fast-growing, energetic company is the recognition, acknowledgment and appreciation received from all of my peers. I am most fortunate to be part of the MAS team!!
Strong community. Solid work life balance, very nice team, interesting work and great incentives to help drive the group to goals.
Great place to be! Recruiters care about the employees they are working with, management does a great job listening to employees, and there is always something fun going on! Culture is fun and lively!