Login to apply using your existing application:
Create an account to manage your application.
|Shift||7:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Position Type||Travel Nurse|
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Skilled / Nursing Home - Travel
Here at ReadyNurse, we are hiring Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN or LVN) for exciting opportunities at our well-established long term care/skilled nursing facilities across the country. Top Compensation, Tax Advantage Stipends, and Multiple shifts are available. Immediate openings available.
ReadyNurse Travel provides nurses with new and exciting assignments across the country. Travel nurses can base their assignment selections on climate change, financial incentives, fun activities, professional opportunities, being close to family or friends, sightseeing or the desire to try a destination before making a permanent move.
Benefits of ReadyNurse Staffing Services
· Top Compensation
· Flexible Schedules – Interim, temp to hire, and Permanent positions.
· Referral bonus program
· Weekly pay with direct deposit
· Exciting nationwide travel opportunities
· The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
· Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
· Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty.
· Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
· Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
· Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
· Ability to deal tactfully with patients, residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public, according to position setting.
· Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
· Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
· Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
· Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
Certification / Requirements
· Qualified candidates must have at least one (1) year, recent experience as a Licensed Practical Nursing in a long term care/skilled nursing facility.
· Active LPN licensure
· Current CPR, Physical, PPD/TB, and Clear Background
· Ability to be away from home for 2 - 3 months at a time
Alexandra Lebron, Recruiter
ReadyNurse, Interim Leadership | Travel Nurse Division
a CareerStaff Company
P: 877-321-1162 | Alexandra.Lebron@ReadyNurse.com
www.readynurse.com | LinkedIn
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
6333 State Hwy 161, Suite 100
Irving, TX 75038
|Health Insurance Provided:||Yes|
|First Day Health Insurance:||Yes|
|Flexible Housing or Furniture Options:||Yes|
|Reimbursement for CEUs:||Yes|
|Flexible Payment Options:||Yes|
|Pay for Physical Exams:||Yes|
|Pay for Drug Testing:||Yes|
|Coverage Between Assignments:||Yes|