Login to apply using your existing application:
Create an account to manage your application.
|Shift||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Position Type||Travel Allied|
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Skilled / Nursing Home - Travel
Here at ReadyNurse, we are hiring Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN or LVN) for exciting opportunities at our well-established long term care/skilled nursing facilities across the country. Top Compensation, Tax Advantage Stipends, and Multiple shifts are available. Immediate openings available.
ReadyNurse Travel provides nurses with new and exciting assignments across the country. Travel nurses can base their assignment selections on climate change, financial incentives, fun activities, professional opportunities, being close to family or friends, sightseeing or the desire to try a destination before making a permanent move.
Benefits of ReadyNurse Staffing Services
· Top Compensation
· Flexible Schedules – Interim, temp to hire, and Permanent positions.
· Referral bonus program
· Weekly pay with direct deposit
· Exciting nationwide travel opportunities
· The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
· Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
· Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty.
· Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
· Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
· Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
· Ability to deal tactfully with patients, residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public, according to position setting.
· Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
· Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
· Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
· Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
Certification / Requirements
· Qualified candidates must have at least one (1) year, recent experience as a Licensed Practical Nursing in a long term care/skilled nursing facility.
· Active LPN licensure
· Current CPR, Physical, PPD/TB, and Clear Background
· Ability to be away from home for 2 - 3 months at a time
Alexandra Lerbon, Recruiter
ReadyNurse, Interim Leadership | Travel Nurse Division
a CareerStaff Company
P: 877-321-1162 | Alexandra.Lebron@ReadyNurse.com
www.readynurse.com | LinkedIn
ReadyNurse has been connecting talented clinicians with great facilities for over 25 years. Our goal is to find a nursing job that offers the pay, flexibility and the lifestyle that you desire. Whether you are interested in contract opportunities or just picking up an extra shift, our specialists are available around the clock to ensure that you get the assistance and support you deserve!
The secret to our success is simple: our management team sets extraordinarily high standards, and we refuse to compromise on the quality of our personnel or the caliber of service that we give to our clients and employees. Our 30 locally run offices allow us to provide personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CareerStaff Unlimited family.
6333 State Hwy 161, Suite 100
Irving, TX 75038
|Health Insurance Provided:||Yes|
|First Day Health Insurance:||Yes|
|Flexible Housing or Furniture Options:||Yes|
|Reimbursement for CEUs:||Yes|
|Flexible Payment Options:||Yes|
|Pay for Physical Exams:||Yes|
|Pay for Drug Testing:||Yes|
|Coverage Between Assignments:||Yes|