Posted 1 month ago
Registered Nurse (RN)/Travel/ICU
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Redwood City, CA
Critical Care/Intensive Care Nurse
Length of Assignment: 3 months
Shift: 12 hours
Currently looking for a ICU Nurse (RN) to fill an immediate vacancy in the California area. The ideal candidate will posses a current and active RN 1+ year of experience in Critical Care in a hospital setting. This individual will excel at giving intensive therapy and intervention.
Responsibilities of the Critical Care/Intensive Care Nurse
- Assess a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans.
- Treat wounds and provide advanced life support.
- Observe and record patient vital signs.
- Ensure that ventilators, monitors and other types of medical equipment function properly.
- Administering intravenous fluids and medications.
- Order diagnostic tests.
- Respond to life-saving situations, using nursing standards and protocols for treatment.
- Responsible for managing medication doses, anesthesia and ventilatory support.
- Responsible for patient advocacy.
- Perform other ICU Nursing duties as needed.
Requirements of the Critical Care/Intensive Care Nurse
- BSN preferred
- Current and active RN license
- At least 1 year of experience in Critical Care in a hospital setting
BLS Certification, ACLS Certification
After decades of working in law, it was time for a career change. I accepted a position at MAS Medical Staffing in early 2016 which was, without a doubt, the best decision I've ever made! MAS Medical Staffing is the most dynamic company I've ever worked for - and growing exponentially! My co-workers, as well as supervisors and managers, are genuinely supportive and demonstrate an upbeat, positive energy, and always friendly. I consider them family! The perks of working at MAS Medical Staffing are numerous. What I treasure the most about working for this fast-growing, energetic company is the recognition, acknowledgment and appreciation received from all of my peers. I am most fortunate to be part of the MAS team!!
Strong community. Solid work life balance, very nice team, interesting work and great incentives to help drive the group to goals.
Great place to be! Recruiters care about the employees they are working with, management does a great job listening to employees, and there is always something fun going on! Culture is fun and lively!