Posted 1 month ago
Registered Nurse (RN)/Travel/Infusion Therapy
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||San Francisco, CA
Infusion/IV Therapy Nurse
Length of Assignment: 3 months
Shift: 8 hours
Currently seeking an experienced Infusion/IV Therapy (RN) for a job opening in California. The ideal candidate will possess at least 2 years of experience as an Infusion/ IV Therapy Nurse.
Responsibilities of the Infusion/IV Therapy Nurse
- Provide hands-on skilled nursing care to patients requiring various type of infusion therapies.
- Administer medicine and fluids to patients
- Monitor tubes and check infusions
- Initiate and maintain IV access.
- Careful monitoring of patient condition throughout infusion process.
- Documentation according to client’s policy.
- Performance of sterile PICC line dressing changes.
- Ensure that care is delivered appropriately and the standards of quality are adhered to.
- Comply with accepted professional standards of practice, regulatory compliance and federal regulations including but not limited to OSHA, HIPAA.
Requirements of the Infusion/IV Therapy Nurse
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Infusion/ IV Therapy Nurse
- Active licensure as an RN
- Exceptional nursing assessment skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Current BLS Certification; ACLS a plus
- Flexible and reliable with ability to travel on a daily basis including weekends, nights and holidays
- Must demonstrate and maintain current knowledge and skills necessary.
After decades of working in law, it was time for a career change. I accepted a position at MAS Medical Staffing in early 2016 which was, without a doubt, the best decision I've ever made! MAS Medical Staffing is the most dynamic company I've ever worked for - and growing exponentially! My co-workers, as well as supervisors and managers, are genuinely supportive and demonstrate an upbeat, positive energy, and always friendly. I consider them family! The perks of working at MAS Medical Staffing are numerous. What I treasure the most about working for this fast-growing, energetic company is the recognition, acknowledgment and appreciation received from all of my peers. I am most fortunate to be part of the MAS team!!
Strong community. Solid work life balance, very nice team, interesting work and great incentives to help drive the group to goals.
Great place to be! Recruiters care about the employees they are working with, management does a great job listening to employees, and there is always something fun going on! Culture is fun and lively!