Posted 4 hours ago
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Travel / Rehab
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Position: Rehabilitation Nurse
RN – Travel – New Hampshire
Shift: All Shifts Available
MAS is currently looking for a Rehabilitation Nurse for great opportunities in New Hampshire. The ideal candidate will hold a current nursing license and possess 1-2 years of rehabilitation experience. This individual will work with elderly patients with diseases that affect aging adults.
MAS Medical Staffing employees enjoy industry leading compensation packages and benefits, including:
- Generous housing stipends and housing assistance
- 401K plan with company match
- Health insurance coverage
- Travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance & reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- MAS Rewards Me Bonus Program
- Recruiters on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone
Requirements of the Rehabilitation Nurse
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred
- Must have current nursing or LPN license
- 1-2 years of long term care experience
- Interest in elderly care
- Must have BLS
- Ability to multitask and have critical thinking skills, which allow them to take initiative when needed
After decades of working in law, it was time for a career change. I accepted a position at MAS Medical Staffing in early 2016 which was, without a doubt, the best decision I've ever made! MAS Medical Staffing is the most dynamic company I've ever worked for - and growing exponentially! My co-workers, as well as supervisors and managers, are genuinely supportive and demonstrate an upbeat, positive energy, and always friendly. I consider them family! The perks of working at MAS Medical Staffing are numerous. What I treasure the most about working for this fast-growing, energetic company is the recognition, acknowledgment and appreciation received from all of my peers. I am most fortunate to be part of the MAS team!!
Strong community. Solid work life balance, very nice team, interesting work and great incentives to help drive the group to goals.
Great place to be! Recruiters care about the employees they are working with, management does a great job listening to employees, and there is always something fun going on! Culture is fun and lively!