Login to apply using your existing application:
Create an account to manage your application.
|Shift||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Position Type||Travel Nurse|
TRAVEL REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – Case Manager
CareerStaff Travel Nursing is looking for highly skilled Case Managers for travel RN contract opportunities in Bakersfield, CA. RN case managers are registered nurses (RNs) who develop, implement, and evaluate individualized patient care plans. They act as social workers, advocate patient welfare, and serve as a liaison between patients, their families, and healthcare providers.
This hospital offers many services, including orthopedics, surgical services, and cancer care. This facility is one of the best in California. They are dedicated to delivering high quality, compassionate care and access to Bakersfield and nearby communities.
Live Music, Museums, Unique dining, and more await you in Bakersfield and the city is the gateway to exciting outdoor recreation in the mighty Sierra Nevada Mountain Range. Just when you thought you’ve seen all of Bakersfield, there’s still more to Explore!!
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – Case Manager
1. 2 Year(s) of current Case Manager Experience
2. BLS issued through American Heart Association
3. Must be eligible to work in the United States
4. CA State RN License
CAREERSTAFF TRAVEL NURSING
1. Immediate openings
2. Professional recruiters working to place you on the best assignments available nationwide
3. Dedicated internal support staff to ensure your needs are quickly met
4. Competitive Compensation Package
5. Paid company housing or generous housing stipend
6. Travel and licensing reimbursements
7. Pets are welcome
8. Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
9. Referral Bonuses
6333 State Hwy 161, Suite 100
Irving, TX 75038
|Health Insurance Provided:||Yes|
|First Day Health Insurance:||Yes|
|Flexible Housing or Furniture Options:||Yes|
|Reimbursement for CEUs:||Yes|
|Flexible Payment Options:||Yes|
|Pay for Physical Exams:||Yes|
|Pay for Drug Testing:||Yes|
|Coverage Between Assignments:||Yes|