About this Agency
Who We Are
The Quest Group is a top supplier of nursing services for many areas of specialization such as Critical Care, Emergency Room and OR. Quest consistently earns a reputation for top talent, top rates, superior benefits, lucrative bonus programs and more. Our rewarding career options include Travel Contracts, Local Contracts, and Per Diem assignments in many major cities throughout the United States.
- The Quest Group Continually Strives To Be the Leader - Not the Biggest, But the Best.
- The Leader In Rewards and Recognition For Our Associates
- The Leader In Opportunity To Grow And Learn The Leader In The Quality Of Our Relationships and Treatment Of Others
- The Leader In The Quality Of Patient Care We Deliver
- The Leader In The Value We Deliver To Our Clients
- The Leader In Attitude And Excellence In Service
Our Guiding Values And Principles
- We recognize that we are most effective as a team and we continually strive to strengthen our relationships with each other and our customers
- We strive to lead by example
- We pledge to perform with honesty, integrity and excellence in all we do
- We will be ever alert to improve our skills and the quality of patient care
- We view learning as a life long commitment
- We strive for the highest standards of clinical practice
Customer Service, Honest & FUN!
The Quest Group Reviews
I just started to work with Soto this contract. we have had few items disagree with but he does try to make me happy. I ended up with an injury and he is trying to help me the best they can
Greatest agency ever!! Started w Victor and now under watchful Soto!! They ROCK!! So glad that I kept in touch!! They go beyond -- way beyond-- for you each and every assignment!!
The Quest Group as a whole has been amazing for me. I left my previous company due to feeling undervalued and constantly on edge about pay. These people have been great to me. Soto is my recruiter, and he makes sure I feel like a valued person and is extremely professional and efficient. Even in a tough situation, Soto has been a voice of reason for me and handled everything with the ease. From my recruiter to account manager, I have no complaints at all about this company. Best decision I've made in my travel career thus far.
Here is to Soto N. He is a great recruiter, dependable, honest and has a great attitude. He is professional and treats me with respect and dignity. This is my first traveling job and since Soto is good at what he does, the transition has been easy. He is available to me at all times to answer any questions or concerns. I would definitely recommend him and the Quest group agency for a travel assignment.
I'm finishing up my first year with them, my first recruiter left mid my first contract and they were quick to pair me up with a new recruiter, Soto. Soto has been more than helpful keeping me on top of items I need to take care of, like renewals of credentialing. I recently lost my father and they were so kind and kept in contact to make sure I was okay. After working as a staff nurse for over 20 years, I'm loving my contract work, their support has made the difference!
Travel RN Spouse
My other half is a travel RN and we travel together with our dog. His recruiter is Kenny Li, who does a wonderful job! He is always available to help us with whatever we need and answers our questions right away. This was our first travel assignment and he has helped every step of the way!
Kenny Li my recruiter is so dependable. This is my first time to do travel nursing and he made it an easy transition for me. He always checks on me and makes sure I'm doing ok. He is available 24/7 with any questions or concerns. I'm really happy working with a great company and recruiter!
The Quest Group has been my favorite company I have found while travel nursing. They are professional, honest and friendly. They treat you like an individual and not a number. They have gone out of their way to make me a happy nurse numerous times. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking to travel with a great company!