Allow me to introduce myself. I lived most of my life in Washington state, but relocated to San Diego, CA this past year. When I was young, my family lived in several other states before moving to Washington. We even lived outside of the country (make sure to ask me where)! I know first-hand what it’s like to move to new places. It’s so exciting to start a new chapter, and I love helping others create new experiences in new places! Meeting people and building relationships is something that makes me thrive.
Not only do I have the experience and education to produce job opportunities that meet your needs, I also will listen and acknowledge what is important to you. This journey is all about you.
Enough about me! Let’s talk about Host Healthcare. From myself as your recruiter, to the compliance team, and most importantly, the payroll department, we pride ourselves on answering your questions in a timely manner and being as transparent and proactive throughout the entire process. We offer all the bells and whistles (health insurance, matching 401k, etc.). So, please call or email me when your schedule allows. Let’s find out what travel nursing has in store for you!
I look forward to connecting soon.
San Diego, CA
Host Healthcare puts our Travelers and their comfort first.
We realize Travel healthcare isn’t just about finding the perfect job – it’s about finding your perfect lifestyle. And if you’re new to the world of Travel healthcare, we specialize in ensuring your transition to travel healthcare is smooth and comfortable.
Host Healthcare is ranked as the #1 Travel Healthcare Company in the U.S., because we go to great lengths to take care of our Travelers.
Some of the industry-leading benefits enjoyed by Host Healthcare travel nurses and travel allied healthcare professionals include:
- Access to thousands of jobs in every state in the U.S. and at all major healthcare facilities
- Day One Medical, Dental, and Vision with low premiums
- Keep your benefits for up to 30 days between assignments
- 401(k) matching available
- Personalized Compensation Packages
- The Highest Referral Bonus in the Travel Nursing and Allied Industry
- Paid, Private, Fully Furnished, Pet-Friendly Housing
- Dedicated Recruiter and 24/7 Customer Care Line
- Per Diem Allowance and Paid Travel
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Free Liability Coverage
- Voluntary Benefits: Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Accident, and Pet Insurance
- Equal Employment Opportunity
We aim to give you peace of mind during your entire travel experience by offering unparalleled service that exceeds your expectations. Because a great host makes you feel comfortable.
Apply today at https://travel.hosthealthcare.com/signup/ to find your perfect travel healthcare experience.
Be the first to review this recruiter!