WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO?
From the first conversation with your Go Recruiter to your last day of your assignment, you can tell we are a different travel nurse company. Simply put, we do everything to make you happy. We center our company on YOU, what you want and what you need.
Discover the Go Healthcare Staffing difference – we put nurses first! Are you ready?
That’s why your Go Benefits include:
- Generous compensation packages paid weekly
- Convenience weekly Direct Deposit of your paycheck
- Dedicated Payroll Support -available 24/7 by text, email or phone to help with any timekeeping and paycheck questions
- Cigna Healthcare medical and dental benefits effective “Day 1” of your travel assignment including prescription coverage
- Supplemental insurance options including vision, short term disability and life insurance
- Clinical Liaison to provide professional support during your travel assignment
- Dedicated Credentialing Manager
- Reimbursements for certifications and licensure during travel assignment
- Your Birthday is a Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to earn travel rewards for contract extensions
- Exclusive Loyalty Bonuses for completing every 13 week contract
About GO Healthcare Staffing: we're a Joint Commission Certified healthcare staffing firm specializing in the recruitment and placement of travel nurses for top healthcare facilities across the U.S.
With a team comprised of experienced travel nurse staffing recruitment and management professionals, we’re committed to ensuring the perfect fit for our nurses.
Our team commits to you:
- Respect for our travel nurses as individuals with deep appreciation for the difficult job you have
- Passion for helping travel nurses achieve their dreams, ensuring you get the most out of your assignments
- Weekly pay and top compensation
- Great benefits: healthcare coverage from Day 1 of employment through United Healthcare
- Private housing, travel reimbursements
- 24x7 support team
792 jobs from GO Healthcare Staffing
June 20, 2019
Andre was very attentive to all of my fears ,needs, and questions throughout my very first travel assignment. He was always there when I had a question during the contract. Also, if something didn’t seem right he went out of his way to get an answer for me if he didn’t know the answer himself
June 17, 2019
I have had the pleasure of working with GO Healthcare Staffing for 2 assignments. My recruiter Andre is the best! He is always ready to listen to any concerns, questions or complaints. He responds quickly or by the end of the workday. He is very supportive and tries to get you the best assignment that you have requested with top pay if that’s what you're interested in. He just makes it work. I can’t say enough positive things about him and the company. I have to mention Amber Wallace also. She is awesome! Both are extremely friendly and helpful! She reminds me of Pepper to Tony Stark. Excellent people!