Tana has been with TNAA since 2014 and was quickly promoted to Recruiting Specialist after holding other positions in the department. She is dedicated to making travel nursing a great experience for every nurse she works with, and her nurses appreciate her friendliness and dependability. Tana enjoys knowing she's helped nurses achieve their goals through travel nursing and also helped hospitals find the right nurses to fill their needs. Often working with new travelers, her best advice to anyone thinking about travel nursing is to keep an open mind and get ready for an adventure filled with new friendships and unforgettable experiences. Tana lives in North Little Rock, AR.
North Little Rock, AR
At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it's our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that's why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Low Census ProtectionTM - We pay for the number of hours you've agreed to work in your contract, regardless of changing needs of the hospital due to low census.
- Paid Sick Leave - Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you're eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement - We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid - TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing - Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company provided housing.
- Insurance - We offer liability, vision, dental and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities – We offer extension, rebook and completion bonuses. We also offer TNAA Boost Pay and referral bonuses.
- More of what we offer can be viewed on our website at, www.nurse.tv/benefits/.
2,251 jobs from Travel Nurse Across America
Be the first to review this recruiter!