Travel Nurses, Inc.
I was born and raised in Knoxville, Tennessee, where I attended the University of Tennessee. Growing up, there was always a passion in my life for medicine, but the older I got, the more I realized my skills fit the communication field better. At the university, I fell in love with recruiting for my sorority, Alpha Omicron Pi, and got heavily involved in a leadership role. It contributed to my decision to pursue a degree in Communication Studies and a career in medical staffing. My passion for helping others, ability to build strong relationships and previous work experience all pointed me to serving travel nurses. This position gives me an opportunity to use my skills and knowledge to do what I love most, help others. It’s a blessing to get to work alongside nurses who help save lives every single day. My job is to make your job easier by removing the outside headaches and problems. Professional help is what you need, and professionalism is what you’ll receive from the company rated No. 1 in travel nurse staffing.
- Lived on “Good Ole Rocky Top” for 22 years – GO VOLS!
- Proud alum of Alpha Omicron Pi, Omicron Chapter
- My favorite color is pink!
- A firm believer that jalapenos are good on EVERYTHING
- I love to travel, attend concerts, and go shopping!
- Golden retriever puppies are my weakness
- In my spare time, I enjoy painting and calligraphy
Nurses are the backbone of healthcare. And at Travel Nurses, Inc., nurses are the head and heart, as well. We are owned by OR Nurses Nationwide. Founded, owned and operated by nurses, we began our journey in 1988 staffing exclusively OR settings. Soon, we expanded to staffing all nurse specialties and allied professionals nationwide. America's leading national rating agency has identified us as the No. 1 travel nurse provider in 2017, and we made the list again in 2018.
Today, Travel Nurses Inc. provides complete services for total career mobility in nursing. We are completely transparent in all dealings and eliminate all financial uncertainty you might have accepting any assignment.
- Our Mission: Provide healthcare professionals with opportunities that empower them to excellence.
- Our Vision: Serve healthcare professionals in a way that ensures excellence in patient care.
- Our Values: Integrity, Service and Excellence.
August 15, 2018
Amazing. I always use her for travel assignments! She stays on top of things and always tries to get your exactly what you’re looking for
August 15, 2018
Tori has taken care of everything that I have needed before, during, and after all assignments. Any info or question that I have had, or needed, she has addressed immediately, or persisted to find the answer. Very personable, and genuine. Highly recommend.
August 16, 2018
Always calles me before I can call her she checks in on me constantly. And she is always super nice