My name is Chloe and I am a Senior Recruiter here at Host Healthcare! Allow me to introduce myself. I am from a VERY small town in Washington State (less than 1,000 people, no stoplights)! I relocated to San Diego, CA two years ago and I’m loving it! I know first-hand what it’s like to move to new places and I’d be honored to help you throughout this process. It’s so exciting to start a new chapter, and I love helping others create new experiences in new places! Meeting people and building relationships is something that makes me thrive.
Enough about me! Let’s talk about Host Healthcare. From myself as your recruiter, to the compliance team, and most importantly, the payroll department, we pride ourselves on answering your questions in a timely manner and being as transparent and proactive throughout the entire process. We offer all the bells and whistles (health insurance, matching 401k, etc.). So, please call/text or email me when your schedule allows. Let’s find out what travel nursing has in store for you!
San Diego, CA
Host Healthcare puts our Travelers and their comfort first.
We realize Travel healthcare isn’t just about finding the perfect job – it’s about finding your perfect lifestyle. And if you’re new to the world of Travel healthcare, we specialize in ensuring your transition to travel healthcare is smooth and comfortable.
Host Healthcare is ranked as the #1 Travel Healthcare Company in the U.S., because we go to great lengths to take care of our Travelers.
Some of the industry-leading benefits enjoyed by Host Healthcare travel nurses and travel allied healthcare professionals include:
- Access to thousands of jobs in every state in the U.S. and at all major healthcare facilities
- Day One Medical, Dental, and Vision with low premiums
- Keep your benefits for up to 30 days between assignments
- 401(k) matching available
- Personalized Compensation Packages
- The Highest Referral Bonus in the Travel Nursing and Allied Industry
- Paid, Private, Fully Furnished, Pet-Friendly Housing
- Dedicated Recruiter and 24/7 Customer Care Line
- Per Diem Allowance and Paid Travel
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Free Liability Coverage
- Voluntary Benefits: Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Accident, and Pet Insurance
- Equal Employment Opportunity
We aim to give you peace of mind during your entire travel experience by offering unparalleled service that exceeds your expectations. Because a great host makes you feel comfortable.
Apply today at https://travel.hosthealthcare.com/signup/ to find your perfect travel healthcare experience.
8,034 jobs from Host Healthcare
February 11, 2022
Chloe is an Amazing Person and Recruiter. The best I have ever had. I have been traveling for12 years and worked with 6 companies. Host Healthcare is best best by far. Chloe is at the top of list for recruiters. She is exceptional. She goes above and beyond expectations! She has Your back each and every time. She is my confidant and My Friend.