San Diego, CA
Host Healthcare puts our Travelers and their comfort first.
We realize Travel healthcare isn’t just about finding the perfect job – it’s about finding your perfect lifestyle. And if you’re new to the world of Travel healthcare, we specialize in ensuring your transition to travel healthcare is smooth and comfortable.
Host Healthcare is ranked as the #1 Travel Healthcare Company in the U.S., because we go to great lengths to take care of our Travelers.
Some of the industry-leading benefits enjoyed by Host Healthcare travel nurses and travel allied healthcare professionals include:
- Access to thousands of jobs in every state in the U.S. and at all major healthcare facilities
- Day One Medical, Dental, and Vision with low premiums
- Keep your benefits for up to 30 days between assignments
- 401(k) matching available
- Personalized Compensation Packages
- The Highest Referral Bonus in the Travel Nursing and Allied Industry
- Paid, Private, Fully Furnished, Pet-Friendly Housing
- Dedicated Recruiter and 24/7 Customer Care Line
- Per Diem Allowance and Paid Travel
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Free Liability Coverage
- Voluntary Benefits: Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Accident, and Pet Insurance
- Equal Employment Opportunity
We aim to give you peace of mind during your entire travel experience by offering unparalleled service that exceeds your expectations. Because a great host makes you feel comfortable.
Apply today at https://travel.hosthealthcare.com/signup/ to find your perfect travel healthcare experience.
March 26, 2022
Reliable and Supportive Recruiter for First Time Traveler!!!! I had a lot of questions when I was first starting out and also had preferences of which Makena respected. Her speed, transparancy, and guidance made this a great first travel experience with her. I highly recommend Makena as well as Host Healthcare (voted # 1 agency on Highway Hypodermics Top 10). Thank you for everything!!!