April has been a recruiter for more than 14 years. Recognized for her immense talent among her peers, April has trained a number of other recruiters, as well as senior directors and vice presidents. Her loyal following of travelers is regularly impressed with her responsiveness and consistency. April goes above and beyond to make sure her nurses have everything they need to be successful, and they appreciate her patience and thoroughness in every part of the assignment process.
North Little Rock, AR
At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our healthcare professionals on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it's our service before, during, and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that's why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll, and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Paid Sick Leave - Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you're eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement - We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid - TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing - Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company-provided housing.
- Insurance - We offer liability, vision, dental, and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Referral Bonus – We offer a $500 referral bonus that pays out within the first 75-days of your assignment.
- More of what we offer can be viewed on our website at, www.tnaa.com/benefits/.
294 jobs from Travel Nurse Across America
Be the first to review this recruiter!