Donna has been recruiting with TNAA since 2001. Dedicated and results-driven, she understands the ins-and-outs of the travel nursing industry. Her talent has been recognized by Healthcare Traveler Magazine, which has named her Recruiter of the Year four times. With more than half of her nurses coming from referrals, Donna’s nurses know she will go out of her way to make sure they have the best possible experiences while on assignment with TNAA.
North Little Rock, AR
At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it's our service before, during, and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that's why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll, and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Paid Sick Leave - Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you're eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement - We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid - TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing - Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company-provided housing.
- Insurance - We offer liability, vision, dental, and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Referral Bonus – We offer a $500 referral bonus that pays out within the first 75-days of your assignment.
- More of what we offer can be viewed on our website at, www.tnaa.com/benefits/.
4,884 jobs from Travel Nurse Across America
September 07, 2018
I worked with Donna a few yrs ago, then when I retired my husband got his RN and started working for TNNA. Donna has been great, we have never had a complaint. She is supportive and a pleasure to work with. We would recommend her as a recruiter