Olivia has been recruiting travel nurses for more than 9 years. Her dedication and ability to build strong partnerships with the nurses she supports has earned her a loyal following throughout her career. Olivia has been featured in several articles on traveler interview tips and was recently highlighted in Healthcare Traveler Magazine about coaching travelers on interview skills. She finds nothing more rewarding than the feeling she gets knowing she’s helped change someone’s life by accomplishing their dream of travel nursing.
North Little Rock, AR
At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our healthcare professionals on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it's our service before, during, and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that's why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll, and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Paid Sick Leave - Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you're eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement - We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid - TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing - Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company-provided housing.
- Insurance - We offer liability, vision, dental, and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Referral Bonus – We offer a $500 referral bonus that pays out within the first 75-days of your assignment.
- More of what we offer can be viewed on our website at, www.tnaa.com/benefits/.
435 jobs from Travel Nurse Across America
February 03, 2017
Olivia is the best