Teresa has been working as a travel nurse recruiter for more than 7 years, during which time she earned an MBA in healthcare management. Her focus is providing excellent customer service to her travelers while being detail-oriented, friendly and caring. Teresa looks forward to getting to know each nurse personally and advocates for her travelers to make sure she finds the best assignment to fit each one’s needs. She is especially dedicated to working with new travelers, making sure each one has an enjoyable, worry-free experience with TNAA.
North Little Rock, AR
At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it's our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that's why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Low Census ProtectionTM - We pay for the number of hours you've agreed to work in your contract, regardless of changing needs of the hospital due to low census.
- Paid Sick Leave - Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you're eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement - We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid - TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing - Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company provided housing.
- Insurance - We offer liability, vision, dental and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities – We offer extension, rebook and completion bonuses. We also offer TNAA Boost Pay and referral bonuses.
- More of what we offer can be viewed on our website at, www.nurse.tv/benefits/.
2,144 jobs from Travel Nurse Across America
December 10, 2020
"I love working with these 2 ladies (Karena and Teresa)! One of them is always available to answer any questions or concerns I have in a timely manner. They know what I'm looking for and never offer anything I don't want. They don't pressure me into signing contracts I don't feel comfortable with and they never rush me if I'm not ready to sign or to choose. They are, so far, my only recruiters as I feel they are fulfilling my every need at this time. Thanks for taking such good care of me! "