Core Medical Group
When I started my career in 2011 at CoreMedical Group as a travel nurse recruiter, I immediately knew recruiting was my passion! I love connecting with people from different parts of the country while helping them with their travel journey. As a recruiter, I’m honest, consistent, and reliable. You’ll always get the real me!
One of the biggest perks of working with me and CoreMedical Group is our Club CoreMed vacation! Who doesn’t love working towards getting a free, all-inclusive vacation?
Nothing makes me happier than knowing my nurses are creating new opportunities in their lives, socially and professionally. I also love traveling and learning new things, so naturally I love talking about all the cool places my nurses have adventured to!
I give my cell phone to all of my nurses on contract and am available 24/7 for them. I think honesty and communication are the most important qualities for a recruiter and nurse to share, as we are working together as a team.
Outside of work, I like spending time with family and friends. I enjoy traveling and learning new things as well. I am also an animal lover and have a fabulous dog named Britney who I spend all my spare time with.
Here's what one of my travelers had to say about working with me:
Kara is an informative, fun, positive, and committed recruiter. I feel she has my best interests when it comes to my travel assignments. She worked hard to get me what I wanted and what I needed. She explains why if there are issues out of her control. And she is interested in how I am doing while on assignment. I look forward to the opportunities we'll have together in the future!
We LOVE our travel nurses and therapists, and we're not afraid to show it!
We have great travel and contract assignments for nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, surgical technicians, and more.
When you join CoreMedical's travel nursing or allied travel family, our recruiting team takes the time to get to know you and learn what's most important to you. That's why our traveling nurses and therapists enjoy the following perks:
- Weekly Pay With Direct Deposit
- Club CoreMed Annual Vacation Incentive - earn points for a trip to the Caribbean each year just for working!
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Assistance and Reimbursement
- Free CEUs - Online and Unlimited through CE Direct
- Tax Free Per Diem for lodging, meals and incidentals (must be traveling away from permanent residence and qualify per the permanent tax residence form)
- Free Private Housing or Complete Relocation Assistancefor those receiving lodging per diem
- Free Medical Testing and Screening - we will arrange and pay for any medical services required for your assignment, such as physical, TB test, titers or vaccinations
- Matching 401K - up to 6%
- Comprehensive Day 1 Insurance Benefits
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Free 50K Life Insurance
- Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short Term Disability (Voluntary)
- Veterinary Pet Insurance (VPI)
- Additional Life and AD&D (Voluntary)
- Long Term Care (Voluntary)
- 529 College Savings Plan (Voluntary)
- Referral Bonuses
Be the first to review this recruiter!