As a Travel Nursing recruiter for CoreMedical Group, I love helping our nurses achieve their professional and personal goals with ease.
Core is by far the best company I’ve worked for, and offers the best team I’ve ever worked with, but what I enjoy most about my career as a Travel Nursing Recruiter is the ability to build relationships with my nurses, and then watching them grow as we continue to work on reaching their goals!
I’ll do everything I can to get you where you want to go! Communication is #1 to me. I’m always available 24/7 to help my travelers with whatever you need.
One of the biggest perks that you’ll get when you work with me at Core is our annual Club CoreMed trip. It’s a free, all-inclusive vacation to a tropical location!
In my spare time I enjoy fishing, going to the gym, and spending time with my dog, Finn.
Here's what one of my travelers had to say about working with me:
I just started my first travel assignment and I just want to recognize Rob for his professionalism and hard work. I was working with another travel agency prior and communication with CMG staff is amazing. I know you guys take care of other travelers but Rob makes me feel like I’m a priority and I didn’t want his work to go unnoticed. So thank you Rob and CMG staff. You guys are amazing.
We LOVE our travel nurses and therapists, and we're not afraid to show it!
We have great travel and contract assignments for nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, surgical technicians, and more.
When you join CoreMedical's travel nursing or allied travel family, our recruiting team takes the time to get to know you and learn what's most important to you. That's why our traveling nurses and therapists enjoy the following perks:
- Weekly Pay With Direct Deposit
- Club CoreMed Annual Vacation Incentive - earn points for a trip to the Caribbean each year just for working!
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Assistance and Reimbursement
- Free CEUs - Online and Unlimited through CE Direct
- Tax Free Per Diem for lodging, meals and incidentals (must be traveling away from permanent residence and qualify per the permanent tax residence form)
- Free Private Housing or Complete Relocation Assistancefor those receiving lodging per diem
- Free Medical Testing and Screening - we will arrange and pay for any medical services required for your assignment, such as physical, TB test, titers or vaccinations
- Matching 401K - up to 6%
- Comprehensive Day 1 Insurance Benefits
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Free 50K Life Insurance
- Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short Term Disability (Voluntary)
- Veterinary Pet Insurance (VPI)
- Additional Life and AD&D (Voluntary)
- Long Term Care (Voluntary)
- 529 College Savings Plan (Voluntary)
- Referral Bonuses
Be the first to review this recruiter!