posted 2 days ago
Locations: Council Bluff, IA
Shift: 12 hr Nights
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Provides appropriate care specific to the age and population of the customer/patient, to ensure understanding and comfort level of treatment as outlined in the Population Specific Criteria.
- Performs an initial and ongoing assessment to determine the assigned patient's ongoing nursing care needs
- Develops/reviews/revises and individualizes the plan of care to address the patient's nursing care needs for optimum patient care outcomes
- Implements interventions that are consistent with the established plan of care in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Evaluates patient care to determine response to care/interventions for optimal patient outcome
- Performs technical skills competently and independently to assure patient safety (autonomy)
Qualifications and Job Info
- Minimum of 1-2 years Telemetry experience
- Current ACLS & BLS Required
- Must have current state license
- Travel experience a plus
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- $1500 Referral bonus program
About Us - All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!
If you’re interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below
Senior Account Manager
All Medical Personnel | Nursing