Sarah graduated from the University of Nebraska - Lincoln with a bachelors degree in fashion merchandising. Go Big Red! Since then she has put her love of people and fashion to work in all that she does. After working in retail management for 10 years, she chose to utilize her customer service and management experience in the healthcare staffing industry. There is nothing she enjoys more than helping someone achieve their goals! You can expect honesty, loyalty, and integrity from her at all times. When she is not working, she enjoys spending time with family and friends and going to movies or shopping. Sarah is excited to be a part of Triage Nursing and looks forward to the opportunity to help you with your travel nursing goals!
At Triage, we prefer to be real. Real about expectations--both ours and yours. Real about how a decision you make today could affect your tomorrows. Real about how compensation actually works. Real about how great-– or grating--your next supervisor may be.
Being real allows everyone at Triage to be ready. Ready to serve you with real honesty. So if that gig near the ocean is really no day at the beach, or that third shift comes with a second-class rate, we tell you. So you can be ready, too.
- We staff all four major divisions of acute care – nursing, lab, radiology, and rehab therapy
- One point of contact for both travelers and facilities (per division)
- In-house compliance and accounting specialists
- On-staff clinical liaisons
- Mentoring program that is run and managed by actual clinicians – yeah, you read that right
- And more (because of course there’s more)
Are we the biggest? No. Are we the best? That’s rather subjective, but we’re trying to be. Will we work like hell to get you as close to your idea of heaven as possible? Yes. Yes, we will.
9,941 jobs from Triage Staffing
Be the first to review this recruiter!