Frequently Asked Questions by Nurses Answered ::
Questions >> Taxes 1 year ago

Can I use the old address on my DL to prove that I am living more than 50 miles away from the facility? I am in VA.

Person Icon

Lucy Bisht



1 answer

Cindy Muma

Travel Nursing Recruiter

You should use the tax address of your tax home (which should match your driver's license). The state your tax home is located in should match the state your primary nursing license is attached to.