About Core Medical Group
We LOVE our travel nurses and therapists, and we're not afraid to show it!
We have great travel and contract assignments for nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, surgical technicians, and more.
When you join CoreMedical's travel nursing or allied travel family, our recruiting team takes the time to get to know you and learn what's most important to you. That's why our traveling nurses and therapists enjoy the following perks:
- Weekly Pay With Direct Deposit
- Club CoreMed Annual Vacation Incentive - earn points for a trip to the Caribbean each year just for working!
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Assistance and Reimbursement
- Free CEUs - Online and Unlimited through CE Direct
- Tax Free Per Diem for lodging, meals and incidentals (must be traveling away from permanent residence and qualify per the permanent tax residence form)
- Free Private Housing or Complete Relocation Assistancefor those receiving lodging per diem
- Free Medical Testing and Screening - we will arrange and pay for any medical services required for your assignment, such as physical, TB test, titers or vaccinations
- Matching 401K - up to 6%
- Comprehensive Day 1 Insurance Benefits
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Free 50K Life Insurance
- Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short Term Disability (Voluntary)
- Veterinary Pet Insurance (VPI)
- Additional Life and AD&D (Voluntary)
- Long Term Care (Voluntary)
- 529 College Savings Plan (Voluntary)
- Referral Bonuses
February 22, 2020
PTGreat to work with- helpful, positive and kind!
November 23, 2019
LPNtraveled for 6 years Kara was exceptional recruiter
June 12, 2018
RNBest ever in all aspects.
September 04, 2015
LPNGreat people, fair in all aspects.
Hiring specialtiesAdmin/Mgmt Case Manager Cath Lab Coronary Care CVICU CVOR Dialysis Endoscopy ER/Trauma Gastroenterology Home Health Hospice ICU/Critical Care Interventional Radiology Labor/Delivery Long-Term Care Med/Surg Neonatal NICU Oncology OR Other PACU/Pre-Post Op Pediatrics PICU Postpartum Psych Rehab RNFA Telemetry Wound/Ostomy
Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington Washington DC West Virginia Wisconsin WyomingBrowse All Core Medical Group Jobs
|3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage:||Supportive, Accessible, Caring|
|Health Insurance Provided:||Yes|
|First-Day Health Insurance:||Yes|
|Professional Liability Insurance:||Yes|
|Coverage Between Assignments:||Yes|
|Flexible Payment Options:||Yes|
|Pay for Physical Exams:||Yes|
|Pay for Drug Testing:||Yes|
|Flexible Housing or Furniture Options:||Yes|
|Rental Car or Stipend:||Yes|
|Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment:||Yes|