Core Medical Group
(800) 995-2673 ext. 1578
I treat every nurse working me as family. I truly care about your life, your family, and your long-term goals. I enjoy connecting with people across America, building relationships, and facilitating high quality care for patients in need.
When you work with Core we understand that it’s you putting in the hard work to care for patients and we commit to working hard for you. We’re available 24/7 for you and want to be sure that you’re happy working with us. I’m always willing to fight tooth and nail for my nurses. As a very real, down-to-earth person who knows better than to use gimmicks or flashy sales pitches to recruit experienced nurses, I make sure to focus on what you want out of an assignment and work hard to deliver those results.
Outside the office, I’m usually spending time with my two young daughters, enjoying the outdoors. Camping, fishing, hiking, we do it all!
We LOVE our travel nurses and therapists, and we're not afraid to show it!
We have great travel and contract assignments for nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, surgical technicians, and more.
When you join CoreMedical's travel nursing or allied travel family, our recruiting team takes the time to get to know you and learn what's most important to you. That's why our traveling nurses and therapists enjoy the following perks:
- Weekly Pay With Direct Deposit
- Club CoreMed Annual Vacation Incentive - earn points for a trip to the Caribbean each year just for working!
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Assistance and Reimbursement
- Free CEUs - Online and Unlimited through CE Direct
- Tax Free Per Diem for lodging, meals and incidentals (must be traveling away from permanent residence and qualify per the permanent tax residence form)
- Free Private Housing or Complete Relocation Assistancefor those receiving lodging per diem
- Free Medical Testing and Screening - we will arrange and pay for any medical services required for your assignment, such as physical, TB test, titers or vaccinations
- Matching 401K - up to 6%
- Comprehensive Day 1 Insurance Benefits
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Free 50K Life Insurance
- Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short Term Disability (Voluntary)
- Veterinary Pet Insurance (VPI)
- Additional Life and AD&D (Voluntary)
- Long Term Care (Voluntary)
- 529 College Savings Plan (Voluntary)
- Referral Bonuses
Be the first to review this recruiter!