I love my CoreMedical Group because I sincerely believe us to be the best in travel nursing. I have been a travel nursing recruiter since 1999, and I am a Senior Nurse Recruiter here at Core, where I have been since 2002!
I have been blessed to be the top recruiter at Core since 2003. For several years, I have been awarded the Travel Nurse Recruiter of the Year by Healthcare Traveler Magazine. That has only been possible because of the relationships that I have formed with outstanding nurses who give of themselves, day in and day out.
Whether it's getting a new assignment, or questions/concerns regarding a current assignment, I always like to handle my travelers’ concerns quickly and effectively. That is how I best put my experience to work for them. Yes, I love CoreMedical Group and my nurses!
In my spare time, I love to play baseball and ski, depending on the season. I also like to work out several times a week, including jogging. I have done a half-marathon, but a full marathon still scares me. Maybe someday!
We LOVE our travel nurses and therapists, and we're not afraid to show it!
We have great travel and contract assignments for nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, surgical technicians, and more.
When you join CoreMedical's travel nursing or allied travel family, our recruiting team takes the time to get to know you and learn what's most important to you. That's why our traveling nurses and therapists enjoy the following perks:
- Weekly Pay With Direct Deposit
- Club CoreMed Annual Vacation Incentive - earn points for a trip to the Caribbean each year just for working!
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Assistance and Reimbursement
- Free CEUs - Online and Unlimited through CE Direct
- Tax Free Per Diem for lodging, meals and incidentals (must be traveling away from permanent residence and qualify per the permanent tax residence form)
- Free Private Housing or Complete Relocation Assistancefor those receiving lodging per diem
- Free Medical Testing and Screening - we will arrange and pay for any medical services required for your assignment, such as physical, TB test, titers or vaccinations
- Matching 401K - up to 6%
- Comprehensive Day 1 Insurance Benefits
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Free 50K Life Insurance
- Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short Term Disability (Voluntary)
- Veterinary Pet Insurance (VPI)
- Additional Life and AD&D (Voluntary)
- Long Term Care (Voluntary)
- 529 College Savings Plan (Voluntary)
- Referral Bonuses
November 14, 2018
I worked with Ted from 2005-2008 and we was superior. He was always available when needed and always found work for me. Loved working with Ted!!