I have been recruiting for more than 5 years. I started my career at CoreMedical in 2012 and enjoy being a part of a company that focuses on building strong bonds between recruiters and travel nurses.
I pride myself on being available to nurses 24/7 and make sure each nurse has all of my contact information. Having open lines of communication and accessibility for our nurses is something CoreMedical centralizes its success around. We want our nurses to feel supported throughout the duration of their contracts, and we want to be available to help them with any issue they might have along the way. Core is big enough to have jobs in every market, but small enough for you to develop a close relationship with your recruiter.
Every day I work hard to form professional bonds with the nurses I currently work with as well as nurses who are just being introduced to the amazing world of travel nursing.
In my spare time, I love playing and watching various sports, especially football. I also enjoy fishing and relaxing at the beach. I always try to spend as much time as possible with friends and family.
We LOVE our travel nurses and therapists, and we're not afraid to show it!
We have great travel and contract assignments for nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, surgical technicians, and more.
When you join CoreMedical's travel nursing or allied travel family, our recruiting team takes the time to get to know you and learn what's most important to you. That's why our traveling nurses and therapists enjoy the following perks:
- Weekly Pay With Direct Deposit
- Club CoreMed Annual Vacation Incentive - earn points for a trip to the Caribbean each year just for working!
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Assistance and Reimbursement
- Free CEUs - Online and Unlimited through CE Direct
- Tax Free Per Diem for lodging, meals and incidentals (must be traveling away from permanent residence and qualify per the permanent tax residence form)
- Free Private Housing or Complete Relocation Assistancefor those receiving lodging per diem
- Free Medical Testing and Screening - we will arrange and pay for any medical services required for your assignment, such as physical, TB test, titers or vaccinations
- Matching 401K - up to 6%
- Comprehensive Day 1 Insurance Benefits
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Free 50K Life Insurance
- Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short Term Disability (Voluntary)
- Veterinary Pet Insurance (VPI)
- Additional Life and AD&D (Voluntary)
- Long Term Care (Voluntary)
- 529 College Savings Plan (Voluntary)
- Referral Bonuses
May 27, 2018
Ryan is the BEST recruiter ever! I can always reach him and he goes above and beyond to help solve any problem that I might be having. He's the reason that I continue traveling. Look forward to seeing you on the next trip.
April 26, 2017
RYAN IS THE BEST OF THE BEST!!! HE ALWAYS HAS THE TIME TO TALK, AND HE IS A VERY GOOD LISTENER. HE GETS THE BEST AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR HIS TRAVEL NURSES THAT CAN BE GOTTEN. RYAN ALWAYS GOES AND GIVES THAT LITTLE EXTRA THAT YOU DON'T FIND WITH VERY MANY PEOPLE THESE DAYS. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NEVER ACTUALLY MET HIM IN PERSON, I FEEL LIKE HE IS MY BUDDY, AND IS SOMEONE THAT I WOULD WELCOME INTO MY HOME. LOVE YA RYAN. YOU DO A GREAT JOB.