When was the last time you got to hold a head together while somebody stapled it?
Travel nursing allows you to achieve more than you believed you were capable of, and it can lead you to places you never thought possible. So, what is a travel nurse? Learn what it takes in this exclusive travel nursing guide!
Here Chapter 1 A Saga of How It Started: The History of Travel Nursing
- Chapter 2 Are You Meant to Be a Travel Nurse? Travel Nursing Pros and Cons
- Chapter 3 Travel Nurse Schooling: Learning and Licensing
- Chapter 4 Dough, Pesos, Loot, The Almighty Dollar: Travel Nurse Salary
- Chapter 5 Travel Nursing Assignments: Find a Job, Land a Job, and Keep a Job
- Chapter 6 Finding Your Home Away from Home: Travel Nurse Housing
- Chapter 7 Serious Schmoozing: The Benefits of Travel Nurse Networking
- Chapter 8 Tax Hacks: What You Need to Know About Travel Nurse Taxes
- Chapter 9 A Day in the Life of a Travel Nurse: Exclusive Interviews
- Finish Chapter 10 Job Outlook for Nurses Who Travel
A travel nurse is someone who adjusts easily to change; who has a heart open to new ways of thinking and who has extensive experience in healthcare. For those who take the leap of faith in this nomadic career, they’ll find a brand-new world of medical knowledge and personal inspiration on the open road.
For instance, Erin Schroeder found herself in Katmai National Park of Alaska watching bears swim. Kristle Slason’s journey in travel nursing landed her on the edge of the Grand Canyon. Kelley Richards’ life has gone from sharing a comfortable home on the west coast of Florida with her husband to roaming the country with him in an RV. What is a travel nurse? Erin, Kristle, and Kelley are real travel nurses. These are their stories. Through them, as well as tips from recruiters and healthcare agencies, we will delve into this exclusive travel nursing guide.
This travel nursing guide will demonstrate to you the history of travel nursing and the challenges and rewards of the job. You'll also discover the education and licensing required, and everything you need to know about finding a job, keeping a job, and filing taxes. Ultimately, this guide will answer the question, what is a travel nurse and how can I be one?
Whether travel nursing is a whimsical dream you’ve toyed with from time to time or you’re on a more serious path to pursuing this career, we invite you to join us on this journey through this exclusive travel nursing guide.
It’s time to determine if this is the right career path for you. Grab a cup of coffee, get comfortable and prepare to absorb as much as you can about travel nursing.