Start: 1 Weeks
Travel Nursing Jobs in Ohio
Take advantage of this opportunity and travel to Ohio for your next nursing assignment. Travel Nurse Source can assist in linking you to a top nursing agency where you can find a job that is right for you in the state. With plenty of adventure and exciting attractions, Ohio will not disappoint you when you are on assignment here.
Home of some major sports teams, intriguing museums, amusement parks, and numerous zoos, there is all kinds of activity to do when your are not spending your time at the hospital. Travel nursing is a gratifying position and where you are traveling to is essential, so why not be more than satisfied with a state like Ohio.
Nursing Jobs in Ohio
In all cities located in Ohio there is high demand for travel nurses to fill their positions. All kinds of registered nurses are needed every day. Whether it be Columbus (the largest city and state’s capital), Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo or anything in between there is a top medical facility waiting for you to obtain a travel nursing job today.
Travel to Ohio at any time of year, and there is always some sort of event going on, whether it being an outdoor activity or anything else that you could possibly think of. Pub food dominates Ohio, so travel outside of the big cities to find quaint little restaurants with fresh seafood from Lake Erie as well as other great meals.
Traveling to Ohio
Top Attractions in Ohio:
- Cedar Pointo Popular mainly in the summer time, feel like a kid again at this amusement park with all kinds of fun rides.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fameo For the lover of music be sure to take your time looking at all this museum has to offer.
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardeno Filled with all kinds of educational programs and animal exhibits, this zoo is a great place to visit during your off days from nursing.
- Hocking Hills State Parko For the lover of the outdoors, there is all kinds of sight seeing while you take a hike.
- Fountain Squareo Enjoy an outdoor beverage and free entertainment located in Cincinnati, known for being the central hub of the city.
Travel nursing in Ohio is a great place for any kind of travel nurse where you will be able to seek all kinds of opportunity and truly thrive in this state. Get started now in Ohio!
OHIO BOARD OF NURSING 17 S HIGH ST STE 400 COLUMBUS OH 43215-7410 Phone: 614-466-3947 Fax: 614-466-0388 Website: http://www.nursing.ohio.gov/