Start: 1 Weeks
Travel Nursing Jobs in Tennessee
For any specialty, in any city at numerous medical centers there are all kinds of opportunities for travel nurses in the great state of Tennessee. With natural beauty, a great music scene and plenty modes of entertainment, Tennessee has it all for any kind of travel nurse. No matter the city, big or small, Tennessee is a great place to begin your next journey as a travel nurse.
Tips for Travel Nurses in Tennessee
No matter the season, traveling here holds the ultimate experience for travel nurses. Their peak season is during the summer months where Tennessee comes alive with many music festivals and firework displays for Labor Day. During their spring and fall months there is also a lot of festivals that take place. Be sure to stock up on your winter blankets during the winter season because during that time it does get cold.
Fishing and hiking gear are a must when packing for your nursing assignment. During your downtime there is loads to see and you will want to be well equipped. If traveling during the summer bring water canteens around when you are hiking and plenty of sunscreen and bug spray.
Traveling to Tennessee
Places to visit:
- Nashville or the “Music City” is a mist see full of many famous artists that have come out of this city.
- Elvis Presley’s Gracelando Discover the birthplace of rock n’ roll and visit Presley’s estate in Memphis.
- Memphis Zoo
- Tennessee Aquariumo Showcases numerous animals in natural habitats.
- Jack Daniel’s Distilleryo Check out this famous spot during your off days or down time.
There are many medical facilities in Tennessee that will offer you a lot of opportunity for travel nurses.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Methodist Hospitals of Memphis
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center of Oak Ridge
- And many more.
In Nashville, there are many medical facilities that travel nurses can thrive and enjoy the great city where the music scene is booming. In Memphis, Tennessee you will be able to find a rewarding travel nurse job and have a great barbeque meal because this is what they are famous for. Any city that you wish, there is a travel nursing position waiting for you. So let Travel Nurse Source link you to a top nursing agency and begin your journey in Tennessee today!
TENNESSEE STATE BOARD OF NURSING 710 JAMES ROBERTSON PKWAY ANDREW JOHNSON TOWER NASHVILLE TN 37243 Phone: 615-741-3111 Fax: 615-741-7051 Website: http://health.state.tn.us/boards/nursing/