Travel Nursing Jobs in Texas
Journey to the “Lone Star” state for big opportunity in a travel nursing position. Browse for a job in Texas and truly thrive in a state where there is so much to see and do. Travel nursing is a rewarding experience so where you choose to travel is of high importance. Let Travel Nurse Source connect you with a top nursing agency so that you can begin your journey in some of the best locations in Texas.
No matter which city you choose there are various entertainment options. Austin, Texas the state capital is home to a lot of major hospitals and prides itself on being an eccentric city. Houston is the largest city within Texas, which is home to major league sports franchises. Dallas Texas has a lot of job opportunity for travel nurses also with many medical facilities.
In any city in Texas you will find a perfect job just waiting for you. Whether it is city living that you desire, or if you are more into relaxation and scenery there is a place in Texas that will not disappoint. Hundreds of miles of beaches, museums, historic sites, outdoor activities, fine dining and live music there is anything that you would want in a travel destination and then some.
Traveling to Texas
Places to visit during your stay:
- The Alamoo Great museum that was a major effort to freedom in Texas.
- The River Walko Fun for taking a walk and visiting historic sites.
- Dallas World Aquarium
- Padre National Seashoreo Boating, fishing, camping, bicycling, bird watching, and hiking, the possibilities are continuous.
- Houston Space Center
- Schlitterbahn Waterpark, New Braunfels
- Moody Gardenso A tropical forest pyramid with animals and plant life, it is a must-see attraction.
- Galveston Islando With beautiful beaches and restaurants, shopping and anything under the sun, this is a great place to visit.
Tips for Travel:
- On your days off be sure to head to Austin for a live show and see why it is called “Live Music Capital of the World.”
- If traveling during the summer months drink plenty of water.
- Leave your snow boots at home but be ready for any other kind of weather.
- Definitely bring your sunscreen because the sun can be extremely strong.
Travel nursing in Texas should be your next destination because you will create unforgettable experiences here. Let Travel Nurse Source be your guiding light that brings your to an excellent stay in Texas today!
TEXAS BOARD OF VOCATIONAL NURSE EXAMINERS WILLIAM P HOBBY BUILDING TOWER 3 333 GUADALUPE ST STE 3-460 AUSTIN TX 78701 Phone: 512-305-7400 Fax: 512-305-7401 Website: http://www.bne.state.tx.us/