I’ve been a travel nursing recruiter for six years and every day I get to do what I enjoy! To me, recruiting is more than just putting someone somewhere. I am educating and helping you find what is best for you.
At Core, all of our recruiters do their very best to be available at all hours of the day for our travelers. It can be a scary thing to go to a new job – whether it is your first assignment or your 17th. You need to know that you have someone constantly on call and available at a moment’s notice.
My dedication to my travelers has proven my drive, and I am now a Team Leader.
I specialize in “not being specific” when it comes to recruiting travel nurses. I help all types of travelers: from the first time traveler hoping to go to Hawaii to the nurse who is a parent of five children trying to land a local contract.
CoreMedical Group offers great benefits to travelers, including an all-inclusive trip to the Caribbean each year. Contact me to learn more at (800) 995-2573 ext. 1342 or [email protected]
We LOVE our travel nurses and therapists, and we're not afraid to show it!
We have great travel and contract assignments for nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, surgical technicians, and more.
When you join CoreMedical's travel nursing or allied travel family, our recruiting team takes the time to get to know you and learn what's most important to you. That's why our traveling nurses and therapists enjoy the following perks:
- Weekly Pay With Direct Deposit
- Club CoreMed Annual Vacation Incentive - earn points for a trip to the Caribbean each year just for working!
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Assistance and Reimbursement
- Free CEUs - Online and Unlimited through CE Direct
- Tax Free Per Diem for lodging, meals and incidentals (must be traveling away from permanent residence and qualify per the permanent tax residence form)
- Free Private Housing or Complete Relocation Assistancefor those receiving lodging per diem
- Free Medical Testing and Screening - we will arrange and pay for any medical services required for your assignment, such as physical, TB test, titers or vaccinations
- Matching 401K - up to 6%
- Comprehensive Day 1 Insurance Benefits
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Free 50K Life Insurance
- Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short Term Disability (Voluntary)
- Veterinary Pet Insurance (VPI)
- Additional Life and AD&D (Voluntary)
- Long Term Care (Voluntary)
- 529 College Savings Plan (Voluntary)
- Referral Bonuses
April 24, 2017
Fred is absolutely AMAZING as a person and my recruiter!! I highly recommend Core Medical Group and Fred as a recruiter. He is a great guy and has really been there for me every step of the way!!!